Friday 7 February 2014

Light Upon Light Spring Conference 2014- Dr. Yasser Al Dossary - Sh. Nasser Al Qatami - Sh. Said Rageah and more TBC - 16th March 2014 - London

 
Light Upon Light ( نور على نور )

Spring Conference 2014
Featuring:
2 of the biggest Qurra’ of Saudi.
- Dr. Yasser Al Dossary [KSA]
- Sh. Nasser Al Qatami [KSA]
As well as
- Sh. Said Rageah [CANADA]
- Sh. Abdur Raheem McCarthy [USA]
- Sh. Wasim Kempson [UK]
- Dr. Saeed Al Ghadi [UK]

PLUS MANY OTHER WORLD
RENOWNED GUESTS STILL
TO BE REVEALED!

16th March, Central London.

BOOK NOW:
www.lightuponlight.info




Watch the Official Trailer NOW:
http://youtu.be/_21d2NjvrSo

2 comments:

  1. sorry I would just like to ask a quick question. I know its in central London but what venue. I would be very happy if I could get the post code as well.
    thank you for whoever posted this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone tell me where the location is? and also what time does it start and finish?? I would appreciate if anyone can tell me, as it will give an idea if I can make it or not. Never have I come across a conference to be held without no details of time and exact location..... these information's are very important as it help determine if one can make it or not.

    ReplyDelete